Venue Spaces + Packages
BELVEDERE + LAWNS
A dramatic rosa stone walkway aisle leads to a center lawn area with a Queen Anne Victorian Belvedere and brick patio, making this space ideal for outdoor wedding ceremonies, receptions and dancing. The view of the rose fields is spectacular. Suitable for up to 150 people.
The Secret Garden is a hidden English manicured garden filled with fragrant plants, boxwood hedges and mature trees. Adjacent to the Belvedere lawns, enter the Secret Garden through a maze of towering hedges for that WOW-factor. With romantic nooks, benches and a beautiful fountain, it is ideal for intimate ceremonies, cocktail receptions and photographs. Suitable for up to 50 guests for ceremony or reception or up to 150 guests standing for cocktail parties.
CARRIAGE HOUSE BARN
The Carriage House is a perfect setting for an indoor-outdoor experience. The upper floor has massive ceilings opening to the center cupola and can be used for dining (suitable for up to 90 guests). The ground floor is often used for cocktails, dancing and dining. Restrooms are also located on the first floor and are ADA accessible. The adjacent wraparound deck is perfect for cocktails and lounge seating. Bottom floor and outdoor spaces suitable for up to 150 guests.
CARRIAGE HOUSE COURTYARD The main barn door of the Carriage House opens up to this expansive courtyard lined with poplars, red roses and a 3-tier fountain. A pretty setting for ceremonies, farm table dinners, or large receptions. Bistro lights hang above, lit for evening festivities.
Garden Valley Ranch has separate changing suites for bride and groom.
Nestled amidst our birch forest, the Victorian era garden cottage is the perfect setting for bride and her party to do hair and make-up, champagne toasts and photos before the ceremony.
DEPOT SUITE/GROOM ROOM
This former train depot is situated on our historic tree-lined trestle road. On the back side passengers used to load the electric railway that ran between Petaluma and Santa Rosa. The front entrance faces our main growing field which boasts over 5,000 roses. The depot suite also has two guest restrooms.
Full Day Rental is $10,500 + tax and includes the below amenities
- Ceremony Rehearsal for up to two hours on a scheduled day during the week preceding your event.
- 12 hour rental period with access to the property starting at 10am. 5 hour event window, additional event time available on $/per hour basis. Music must be off at 9pm with all vendors and guests off property by 10pm.
- Use of our two changing suites (Garden Cottage and Depot) for the day of your event.
- Use of the catering kitchen with refrigerator, freezer, and prep tables. (Located near the Belvedere and Secret Garden)
- Use of GVR reception items including set-up and break-down:
- 60" Round Tables (Up to 15)
- 48" Round Tables (Up to 2)
- 8' x 30" banquet tables (Up to 10)
- 6' x 30" banquet tables (Up to 6)
- 7' Market Umbrellas (Up to 10)
- Standing heat lamps (2)
- Wine barrels (2)
- Crystal chandeliers (6)
- White folding chairs, with chair pads (Up to 150)
- Bistro overhead lighting at both the Carriage House and Belvedere Lawn.
- Rose Petals and up to 100 stems of our exquisite garden roses (Available seasonally with advance notice)
- Parking attendant for up to 1 consecutive hour for guests’ arrival.
Ceremony + Photos, prices range from $1,250-1,750 + tax depending on number of guests. Ceremony only packages include chairs and 2 hours of rental time.
Intimate Events & Micro Weddings, prices range from $3,250-6,750 + tax. Enquire with us for more detailed information and pricing.
SPOTLIGHT: Nicole and Amir's Spring wedding
Photography: A Tale Ahead
Catering: Sonoma Preferred
Florals: Puck's Garden
Planning: Orchard Avenue Events